Dental Assistant Responsibilities
– Taking digital X-Rays
– Assisting chair-side
– Taking impressions & pouring models
– Managing and cleaning the Lab
– Sterilizing and disinfecting dental instruments
– Running daily/weekly Spore tests
Applicant must be RDA certified and have current CPR certificate. Preference will be given to an applicant, who is bilingual with minimum of 1 year experience as a dental assistant.
Front Office Responsibilities:
– Greeting and checking- in/checking-out patients
– Ensuring patient information is correct and collecting appropriate fees.
– Answering phone calls & questions regarding patient accounts and services
– Verifying insurance verification, billing
– Scheduling appointments.
We are looking for an energetic individuals with friendly personality. Seeking strong team player with positive attitude, and someone who has good communication and organizational skills. We need a flexible person who enjoys multitasking with an eye for details. Our office is paperless and we use EagleSoft.
Location: Willis, Texas