Dental Assistant Responsibilities
- Taking digital X-Rays
- Assisting chair-side
- Taking impressions & pouring models
- Managing and cleaning the Lab
- Sterilizing and disinfecting dental instruments
- Running daily/weekly Spore tests
Applicant must be RDA certified and have current CPR certificate. Preference will be given to an applicant, who is bilingual with minimum of 1 year experience as a dental assistant.
Front Office Responsibilities:
- Greeting and checking- in/checking-out patients
- Ensuring patient information is correct and collecting appropriate fees
- Answering phone calls & questions regarding patient accounts and services
- Verifying insurance verification, billing
- Scheduling appointments
We are looking for an energetic individuals with friendly personality. Seeking strong team player with positive attitude, and someone who has good communication and organizational skills. We need a flexible person who enjoys multitasking with an eye for details. Our office is paperless and we use EagleSoft.
Location: Willis, Texas